Tuesday, January 8, 2019

1 YEAR OUT!

Friends and Family,

I would like to start by saying thank you to some people that helped me on my journey here in Argentina! You know who you are. My parents, my brothers and sister, cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents and my best friends. I am eternally grateful for the impact that you guys have had in my life! I love the mission! I've learned, grown, and changed so much! I have a passion for the Lord's work thats rooted in my soul. I would like to declare this day that I will be serving the Lord and his Church for the rest of my life! I love him! He is my best friend! 

New Years: We played monopoly and Risk. We hung out with the boiz and we bought more ice cream. 

I went on divisions with Elder Palacin. He is from spain! His accent is with th. He is a stud muffin and he taught me a lot about charity. He has so much love for the people. I could feel his charity. 

It was raining super bad and we asked a person if we could borrow their unbrella so we had a unbrella for the two of us. It was a small miracle. 

This year has been one of the most challenging years of my life yet one of the most deserving years of my life! Things that are worth it in life are

challenging. Let's make this year the best year 2019! LET'S KILL IT!

No comments: