About one year ago, I decided to take up the goal of never having a bad day again. I do this by making a bad ten minutes, not a bad hour and a bad hour not a bad two hours. I have learned extreme self mastery over my emotions and can self soothe myself about things in minutes. I have a list of things that I enjoy that help to calm the trouble waters. Some of these include: taking a hot bath, going jogging, eating ice cream, doing something fun with the kids, going on a date, etc.
So far so good! I am happy to report I have not had a bad day since I set this goal. It is amazing how much I can control the outcome of my day.
Join me in this goal and let me know how it goes.
Love
Tamara
No comments:
Post a Comment